- May 23, 2019 - Older Workers 2017 Report
- May 23, 2019 - Statistical Bulletin updated
- May 22, 2019 - Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages updated
- May 17, 2019 - April Unemployment Statistics
- May 17, 2019 - Alabama Labor Market Newsletter
- May 17, 2019 - Current Employment Statistics updated
- May 17, 2019 - Help Wanted Online data series
- May 15, 2019 - Occupational Wages Updated to 1st Quarter 2019
- April 26, 2019 - Health Care Industry Cluster Report
- April 24, 2019 - Statistical Bulletin updated
Programs and Data
Information relating to employment, hours, and earnings estimates for the State
of Alabama and employment estimates for the metropolitan areas by detailed industry.
Occupational Safety and Health Statistics
Information relating to
occupational illnesses as well as fatal and non-fatal injuries. Statewide and national
data is available.
Information relating to the changing workforce in the state. Data include estimated
and projected employment with annual average job openings, occupational wages for
both the state and metropolitan areas, and a synopsis of information on selected
occupations relevant to the state.
Quarterly Employment and Wages
Comprehensive employment and wage data by industry and county and state for workers
covered by unemployment insurance laws.
Information relating to covered employment, unemployment compensation and employment
service activities. Data include quarterly and annual covered employment and wages,
benefit payments and contributions by industry and county, and applicant and placement
data. Select most recent month or historical months.
Information relating to the labor force, employment, and unemployment for the State
of Alabama, metropolitan areas, counties, and cities.
Information relating to workforce development and reports published in co-operation
with our Workforce Development Unit. Census Local Area Dynamics, and Alabama Labor
Supply are just some of the options.